It's easy to start your application.
Graduate Student Professional Development
To prepare the graduate students toward smooth transition to their professional career upon graduation, the EECE faculty has been offering various workshops and seminars spanning a wide range of topics.
The contents are suitable for all students. PhD students are encouraged to attend during their years of thesis study.
Below is a list of topics this series covers:
- Industry Jobs Module (Career Fair)
- Instrumentation Module (NRF facility tour)
- Research Computing
- Library Module
- Navigating postdoctoral fellowships
- How to get into Industrial Jobs
- How to Manage Stress and Anxieties
- Data Quality and Experimental Design
- Career Paths in Academia
- Personnel Strength Quest
Graduate Student Council Executive Committee